1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last Day Of Summer Break

Free day! It was dark and cloudy, we got out the glow sticks again. 
It's a good thing my camera is broken!  These photos are supposed to be fuzzy. :)
We created some hats with our names on them.
Out we went- into the sunshine and rain!  The kids found it interesting that the sun was out, it was very warm, and raining at the same time. 
Chippy came for a visit!
The truth is, I'm dieing inside.  My Smudge has not been home since Thursday.  I feel sad because we have lost way too many cats in the last year.  I have now decided to lock my cats inside.  Meanwhile, please pray that Smudge will return.  I have searched and searched, cried and dreamed.  I need him home. :(
♥♥♥Happy Monday.♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment