1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Smudge Teaches Petra

I am sorry about the poor quality of photos.  I just can't seem to get them to turn out clear lately.  Here is Smudge, clearly plotting my death now that he has been caught playing with his nemesis.  It is so strange that Smudge does not like the baby Petra when they are inside together, but outside is a different story.
"You ok, pal?" 
"Let me show you how it's done."
Petra has been climbing the apple tree for two days.
"This way."
Petra saw Smudge up on the roof and wanted to copy.  Smudge watched intently.  He even hopped over there to lick her head for a minute as if to say, "You're doing great."
"See?  This way!"
She didn't make it up there this time.  I'm glad, I don't think she's ready to be up that high.
Petra was pretty surprised how bold Chippy is.  He didn't mind her at all.  With his tail pointed at her he can do anything. Tail pointing=magic force field.  
Good thing Petra has her ears down, Chippy would see her otherwise.
At Henle House we worked on sorting our colors again.  I like this project and so do the kids.  They worked at their own paces and sorted the colors.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment