1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jesus Lives

John chapter 20 will tell you the story of Jesus and his resurrection.  The kids are learning that Jesus came back alive. I don't know if they get it.  That's alright!
I prepared the crosses ahead of time.  This time I just cut out the cross frame and stuck it to the contact paper, and then trimmed the excess off.  
The kids chose what colors they wanted to use.  Again, tissue paper works the best if you want to allow light to come in through your stained glass art.
I wrote Jesus Lives on mine.  I thought that they might not even understand that.
On theirs I wrote Jesus Is Alive, but then I didn't want them to think that he is walking the earth.  I keep mentioning that he is in heaven and that he came back alive after he died on the cross.  Sometimes my mind feels like it's going to explode if I can't get them to understand something.  Then I remember, most of them are 2 and 3 years old.  It's alright. 
Don't they look beautiful? 
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment