1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hide And Seek

I couldn't see him, it must have been that he was ducking down.  We played a very energetic game of hide and seek yesterday!
"Where did everyone go?  I just can't seem to locate them ANYWHERE..."  
(I wandered around looking lost and blind.)
Hmmm, this was a pretty good spot!
I found her LAST, she did a great job hiding. :)
Petra brought me her first "kill" a couple of days ago.  The leaf didn't even have a chance against her fierce strength.  She not only brought it inside at a high rate of speed, but she then obliterated it right in front of me.  (Maybe another death threat as she counts her days of captivity?) 
Speaking of hide and seek, the sun sure plays that a lot.  We had a healthy dose of fake Spring yesterday,  it was so nice to be outside in it.
Run, everyone! 
It was nice to feel the warmer air in our hair! 
Fifteen more days until Spring!
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment