1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fifteen

Every child should be able to get some preschool experience.  I keep learning about more and more local in home childcare providers who do not implement preschool into their daily schedules.  I'm not sure why that is. I find preschool to be so much fun.  Not only do we play and learn, but it helps the day move along more quickly and we feel a sense of completion.  If you are a childcare provider who wants to start something up, feel free to contact me and I will help you out! 
We glued the number 15 onto our paper, colored it and then glued 15 paper pieces onto the 15.
I like how colorful the 15 is.  It brightens up the art wall!  
It is pouring rain today, good thing we swapped out some of the playroom toys last night for some awesome ones they haven't seen in a while.  Boy did they all have tunnel vision this morning when they saw the change!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
Now playing; 'On Top Of The World' by Imagine Dragons.  I am on top of the world. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment