1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rainbow!

We talked about the rain.  We listened to the rain.  We looked longingly outside at it as it drenched the ground.  We tried to wish it away- boy would we love to see a rainbow! 
Let's make our own!
"Please show me just ONE finger.  This is the finger we will use to create a rainbow!"
They were very good at pointing their one finger up while they waited to paint the 
next color of their rainbows.  So funny- look at the little guy who is keeping an eye on his finger 
to make sure it stays put. LOL!
One color at a time, all together, we painted the stripes.
Aren't rainbow colors cheery?
 
♥They added a pot of gold.  ♥
I love rainbow art!
The sign of a good time. I love these paint trays but I wish they would clean themselves.
I am so in luck with the group of kids I have each day!  They all like to bust a move.  We were crammed inside yesterday.  I opened the doors to let the outside in and we had a dance party. ♫
♫They were really getting down!♫
To "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins.
We danced for a good HALF AN HOUR.  Then they dropped for some cartoons while I made lunch.  It was a great way to burn some energy, and boy were they bouncing off the walls. 
I am so thankful for music!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment