1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Plugging Along

I can't remember what we did Friday, and I didn't take photos!  Meanwhile, Ethan had his first science fair and I was proud of the way that he displayed his work.  It took an actual threat of grounding to get him to sit down in front of it and muster up a smile so I could take a photo, though.. 
At AWANA, the kids had fashion disaster night.  That has always been a favorite of ours and I think they looked very unfashionable. :)
Stephanie painted this canvas.  She also just registered for high school- I cannot believe this. 
I was just cradling her.  We have a new little guy this morning, please pray for comfort for him!  I will try to take photos today, I've been a bit discombobulated for a week with lots of stuff going on. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment