1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Free Play/SNOW DAY

Free play is important!  It's a time to learn how to share, how to use imagination.  We have free play in the morning and at the end of our day.  Too much free play results in bored kids, so it is rare to have a day of just free play.  I think I would go crazy!
Riding horsey and flying the superhero around.  Sound effects, too.
Hmm, how does this go?
There we go!  Now that I have my fix it gear on, we can get down to baking. ♥ I LOVE it!
 Look at the silly prank the weather pulled this morning?  I think my sunshine dreams have been dashed. Yes, I'm lamenting. Big time.
I must find a way to save my gardens.  They are really looking beautiful right now!  Dear snow, please die.
The kids are arriving with snow gear! It will be a fun day for them.  I will spend it dressing them and undressing them from the wet gear, that is a full time job in itself. :)  Right? 
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment