1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hot Lava/Paint

We were bored.  It was raining.
We got out the dress up clothes and decided to play hot lava. It is, after all, more fun when in costume!
We just scattered some mats around the living room. 
They were chanting, "Hot lava, hot lava, hot LAVA!"  
Then they would leap to safety from one mat to another. :)
One thing I have noticed over the past few months, these kids always choose the SAME dress up clothes. 
EVERY time! 
We added some group time cushions to allow more safety options.  It was a fun time. :) 
Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be a part of something so simple, yet so crucial to childhood.  
Just being able to play with the kids is priceless. 
 Look who ventured out the cat door after looking longingly at it for weeks?
She is the happiest cat on the planet this morning, darting inside and out, over and over, racing through the house at high speed.  I wanted to avoid letting her out for at least another month, but I suppose she is ready.  Smudge was not too happy to see her in his yard.  Smudge is the yard boss.
Aaah, the bathroom.  It's been at a complete halt.  Adam has gone today over to the shop to continue work on our stuff so we can get this done.  Meanwhile, true to my usual routines, I have decided to just paint everything. It's March and I have nothing to do.  Next up- painting the hallway and half of the dining room a beautiful green I found at Home Depot last night.  One of the things I love most about owning a home is the freedom to change it at will.  I just thank God every time I am able to get a gallon of paint!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment