1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Four Leaf Clover

We talked about 4 leaf clovers yesterday.  I got out Ethan's baby book and showed the kids a real clover that he found in our grass a few summers ago.  Remember that HOT summer we had back in 2009?   He found two four leaf clovers that summer.  
Out came the contact paper, I pre cut some clover shapes.
Stick..stick...stick.. they added tissue paper squares. Green, of course. :)
Add a frame to clean up the edges...
They are beautiful!  Amen for contact paper. :)
This week God is really blessing us with kind words about what we do at Henle House.  It brings me such joy to be here each day, I know that it is all under God's control.  This morning we had a client return because they loved us so much several years ago.  That makes my heart happy!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment