1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Playdough Day

We got out the Koolaid Playdough that I made last December.  It is still soft and wonderful!
It was rainy outside.  It's rainy outside today, too.  When will it end?
The kids squished, molded, stacked, flattened, rolled and stretched it out for an hour.
I love those trays.  It's good to have playdough boundaries.  Boy am I glad we don't have carpet in the main areas of the house.  I would be cleaning bits of playdough out of it for days!  Trays or not, playdough bits always end up on the floor.
I stayed close to accommodate the constant "LOOK!"'s, and it was never ending.  
Making dinner. :)
Making me a smiley face.. :)
Finally, a squid turned octopus.  Happy Monday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Stand In The Rain by Superchick.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment