1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Play Day

The sun came back out yesterday.  We had a free play day. :)
The day lilies have finally bloomed.  I love them! 
The bowling game is still a hit.  
It's just SO HARD to remember about taking turns.. that's the only issue with the bowling.  It requires an adult to stand nearby and delegate turns. 
My turn, my turn, my turn. 
Meanwhile, through generous donations and a good yard sale, we have restocked our outside toy supply!  
Anybody remember this toy?  I was so excited to see it at the sale.  The knobs turn and create the "heat" on the burners.  The timer dings the bell on top, I remember playing with this as a child. It amazes me how well the toys hold up that were made then.  This thing must be 25 years old.  What was your favorite childhood toy?  Happy Tuesday! ♥♥♥
Song for today is "Spanish Lady" by Celtic Woman. ♫

1 comment: