1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mosaic Name

Summer is a relaxed time around here.  Sometimes we brush up on some of the skills we learned during the school year.  We created mosaic names to remind some of us how to spell it, others to just look at it and learn to recognize it.  
We used construction paper squares.  
Glue.. stick.. we sure do a lot of that! I tried to encourage them to stick the squares inside the letters of their names.  They did a great job. :)
Plugging along... I like to use the trays to help keep the paper pieces contained.  Notice how I am still having a hard time making a mess?
Meanwhile, Aiden counted his money and ordered himself this game from Amazon.   
Each player inserts a sword into the barrel on his or her turn.  If you hit the hidden button (which moves each time)  the pirate in the middle POPS out!   It was a great purchase, only $12.
I miss my hubby- he's off at high school summer camp.  They are having a GREAT time he said, kayaking in the Puget Sound and playing games on an island.  I can't stop baking and lining up projects for myself because I get bored when he's gone.  It has taken all of my strength not to take on a giant laundry room painting project.  Must.... restrain.... for now....  Happy Wednesday!  Something messy is in the schedule for today.  We will see if I can survive!♥♥♥
Song for today is Jet City Woman by Queensryche.  Remember, they are from Everett.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment