1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Music And Movement

If I have a brain freeze and everyone looks bored, we will flip on the Greg And Steve CD.  It has a couple of really phenomenal music and movement choices on it.  We like the one that directs us to "move your body as stiff as you can.. "♪
♫"Move around, like you're a stick man..."♫  The music that accompanies each direction is appropriate for the action.
"Can you move like a CHICKEN?"  Giggles from the kids.. chickens are so funny.   Silly farm animal music followed. ♫
I love the "Tiptoe... Ssssshhhh!" part.   For obvious reasons. LOL  The CD also boasts a great "If You're Happy And You Know It" song, too.  It is perfect for those times when I just need a minute to complete a quick diaper change or something but need the rest of the kids to focus on something else.  Happy Thursday!  This morning I am mother of the year for sending all three of our kids to the dentist.  They groan, but I praise God every time they can go to the dentist.  Maybe they will understand when they grow up.   I sure need to go. (When don't I? LOL) ♥♥♥
Here's a fun Greg & Steve song for you- "Going On A Bear Hunt." ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment