1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Squid

The ferocious squid, often a topic of conversation at our house.  Looming below the surface, it waits to attack.  I am certain it's a deadly species, Adam thinks not.  We debate this all of the time.  We created squid yesterday.
"What's a squid?"  We checked youtube and found a video of the creature of death, attacking the camera.  
I cut the shapes out of paper plates and taped on some tentacles before art time.  It was a beautiful day and I thought I'd speed up the project a little so we could take advantage of the weather.  
See?
 I gave the kids orange and red paint.  I love the way projects look when the colors are mixed a little.  
Paint...paint...paint...
Add eyes.. We used white oval construction paper and then added googly eyes. 
This brave boy was staring down the enemy.. for a while.  I found it comical. I would keep an eye on that squid.
Glub glub glub.. attack! Happy Friday! ♥♥♥
Led Zeppelin "Fool In The Rain".♫

No comments:

Post a Comment