1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Slumber

It's hard for me to sleep when Adam is gone.  He is enjoying his time at camp with the high school kids- I've been getting quick updates every day.  If he is here or not, my favorite part of each evening is when the sun starts to set and it throws garden shadows.  That's when I am usually out watering the flowers and veggies.  It's peaceful time with God.  
It's a good time to thank God for the beauty He has created for us to see.  We are so lucky!  
Four mammoth sunflowers are starting to reach to the sky. Funny how they look like siblings, huh?  
Psalm 4:8 says "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."  I read this yesterday in the publication called 'Our Daily Bread' and it rang true.  
I enjoyed sweet slumber, the first in about 5 nights, and feel refreshed this morning.  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
Song for today is "More Than This" by Eden's Bridge.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment