1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Yesterday my licensor came for a surprise visit.  I have been waiting for a couple of months and was prepared.  It went very well!  Due to the visit, we didn't get to our project, so I don't have anything about the daycare to blog this morning.  I thought I'd share about Vacation Bible School though!  The handsome hubby rode along in the parade over the weekend to get the word out about VBS.  He was occasionally suspended from this tow truck- owned by Pilchuck Towing.  We handed out balloons and fliers and candy to over 600 children!  
Our daughter Stephanie and her friend were great balloon helpers.  There were a lot of people blowing up balloons and decorating the float and tow truck.  
Aiden played in the balloons! 
Join us for VBS at Machias Community Church August 6-10th, from 9:00am until noon.  1615 Virginia St in Snohomish.  Phone number is 425-334-1291.  Happy Tuesday!  This weather has me thinking about preschool planning. It feels like fall.♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Up in the air with Adam! ;)

    I was saying that it felt like fall yesterday too, but I hope that we still get some summer weather before it really is fall!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete