1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hearts

I had the morning to myself yesterday and decided it was time to dress our playroom tree in hearts.  I know I am repeating myself, but I like to change the decorations for each month if possible.  Just a few little somethings to cause the kiddos to notice that something different is coming. 
♥♥I love window clings! ♥♥  These are great for children to play with, too.  If you have a sliding glass door, or even the front of your oven or dishwasher makes the perfect surface for window clings.  I usually find my clings on large sheets at the dollar store.  Easy, clean fun.
 The "What We Did Today" chalkboard gets dressed, too.
 This candle looks festive!  Thank goodness that Valentines Day allows me to keep my red candles out from Christmas.  That allows me three full months to burn my pillar candle
 Meanwhile, that Koolaid playdough we made a while back is still moist and smooth!  It is holding well in the ziplock bag.  I will definitely use this recipe again.  ♥  Happy Tuesday!  I have the day off today and will head to the library with my little guy.  He has a funky school schedule this week.  I hope you get the chance to have some one on one time with your children or grandchildren.  It's a great way to make that child feel loved. ♥
Song of the day today is Datura, by the one and only Tori Amos.  If I were forced to be alone on a deserted island and had to choose one musicians CDs to bring, I would choose Tori. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment