1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stickers

Stickers are such a helpful motivational tool.  I have a special sticker envelope tucked inside of the group time basket to reward the kids when they remember something I have been trying to teach.  Stickers are just so ordinary, yet the kids really try HARD to remember things if they see that I am holding that envelope.  It's the same thing with potty training- we use a sticker chart.
This little one traced her name each time JUST to see the sticker that would be stuck above it.  Whatever works- sign me up.  I love stickers- and if any of you have any laying around that you need to get rid of- I will gladly rescue them from you.  Happy Wednesday!♥
Song for today- Crazy Beautiful by Chasen.  All of you are crazy beautiful, just perfect the way that you were crafted by God. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment