1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Tree

I have the day off today and tomorrow.  (This is so strange.. the economy has finally hit Henle House.)  This might affect my future blog postings, too.  Unless something of note happens today.  We woke up to more freshly fallen snow this morning!  It is so beautiful- but I couldn't find my paper in the snow covered driveway.  I am a victim of routine.  How will I find the strength to go on?  I feel so out of the loop.. LOL
ANYWAY- we have been learning about winter. We created a winter tree.
The idea was to tear small tissue paper pieces and then fill in the tree shape.  This one takes attention to detail.  Usually we are working on coloring in the lines, this time we were working on tearing the pieces small enough to glue inside the lines. 
The finished product!  I liked this project because it took some time.  Now that we have snow on the ground, we may have to go back to our winter tree and add some cotton on top of the branches. ♥
Look at all of that snow!  *.`:*
Song for today was posted on Facebook yesterday by my niece.  Welcome Home, Son by Radical Face. ♥  Happy Monday- and if you are in Western Washington, please drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment