1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Good Morning Swing

Oh my goodness, it was dark this morning at the bus stop!  Suddenly, just like yesterday, a beautiful sunrise began.  My iphone camera doesn't do the sunrise justice.  Strangely enough, it was gone almost as soon as it began.  The clouds rolled in.
I have been enjoying the morning walk to the bus stop.  I guess I am now a morning person.  These guys are usually happy during our walk, too.
 It was 50 degrees this morning at 8am!  We decided to sneak over for a morning swing.
 It was invigorating!  What a great way to start the day! There were fisherman out on the lake, so we tried to keep our voices down. 
 So peaceful, the slides were dry, too. 
We highly recommend a good morning swing.  Wheee!  I enjoyed my turn, too.  Happy Wednesday. ♥♥♥
Song of the day is Jack Johnson- To The Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment