1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blank

This morning I am drawing a complete blank.  I've got nothin'.  I've been feeling a little unorganized while adjusting to having a little one in the house.  (Under one year)  It as an adventure!  Back to cold coffee.. lol  My guess is that it will get lost.  Would somebody please volunteer to give me a call and just tell me to check the microwave?  I think it may be a week before I get my ducks back in a row, meanwhile I am so thankful that God has allowed me to continue working.  I was really scared I would have to close.  Nope.  This must be what I am supposed to be doing! Thank goodness because I just restocked the construction paper.  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
I think what I need is an Emergency Dance Party!  Song for today is Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This remix, originally sung by Annie Lennox. ♫♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment