1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

 Another year, another earful of people promising to do this or that.  Not me.  One day at a time- short term goals are my kind of thing.  I am happy to say goodbye to 2011- it was a year of great memories, and even greater reminders that we are not in control and should never get too comfortable.  I learned that I shouldn't cry over spilled milk, especially when it looks like an anteater with a dolphin tail.  Snap a photo and have a laugh instead..
I am going to continue to give my every day to God, praising Him for all of the blessing we have been given.  I'm going to thank Him each day that I can work hard, no matter how full or empty my home is.  ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! I didn't know a preschool like this was even available for my child! I am beyond excited!!

    ReplyDelete