1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cut And Paste

 Does anyone remember the smell of paste?  It comes in a giant tub, and if I remember correctly, it would dry and crack, leaving little hard bits of paste everywhere the project was carried.  When I was a kid I loved the smell of paste.  Does anyone even use it anymore?  All of the worksheets still say "paste".  Funny..
 ANYWAY- we used a worksheet to brush up on some color recognition, coloring in the lines, cutting with scissors and gluing.
It can be hard to teach a little on how to use scissors.. Visions of bloody fingers always keep me on edge the first couple of times.  These kids did a great job!  No bandaids needed.  Phew!  It is January now, and we will be diving full force back into preschool now that all of the Christmas to-dos are out of the way.  Back to the grind- just the way I like it. Meanwhile, I think I will start posting a song of the day on this blog.  Here is one for today.  Sandy Thom- Punk Rocker.
Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment