1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Goodbye Snow, Hello Cold

And by cold, I mean the kind that hurts my head..  After being in the house with the family, my son shared his cold with me.  Thanks for sharing, snug pie, mommy loves you. ♥  I am so glad he is feeling better now, and I am on the mend myself.  We had a family slumber party last night to help the handsome hubbys family out- they have just learned that their power is back on, and are heading home now.  I have to say how blessed I feel to have family that enjoys being together!  I love just hanging out with family- watching tv, playing board games, chatting.. we are blessed so much by this.  In a world of dysfunction, this is truly a gem.   ♥  I am so very ready to be back at work now.  We have missed an entire week of preschool!  I am also looking forward to my two new enrolled children.   Henle House will be full once again!  (With six as my maximum number.)  Thank you God, I knew you had things worked out in your perfect timing.
Song for today- Caribbean Blue by Enya.  Something gentle for my pounding cold headache.  Happy Saturday!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, praying for quick healing! How wonderful that God has blessed you with the two extra children...take it easy!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete