1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boredom Killer

I am guilty of slacking off about making the kids go outside this winter.  Maybe it's because I don't have a rambunctious group right now and we do go for two walks to the bus each day.  I thought it was funny last week when I finally did encourage them to go out and play and ...
 Aiden brought his DS and just sat there and played it.. Not my idea of good outside time.
They gave me some gruff.. a little bit of cranky complaining... but I had just the tool to stop it in its tracks.
 Miracle bubbles to the rescue! There is something magical about bubbles.  They have the power to stop an argument in its tracks.  Just blow and watch the faces transform.
Bubbles=boredom killer.
They stuck with their outside time until it started to get dark.  This time I blew the bubbles for them so they wouldn't have freezing wet hands.  We had success!  The kids got some fresh air.  Happy Tuesday! I am so thankful for the noise in our home this morning. ♥♥♥
Song for today is We Own The Sky by M83. ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment