1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Egg Free Spiced Pancakes

The griddle has renewed my enthusiasm for pancakes.  We tried a new recipe that I was excited about because it is egg free!  Not excited because of health reasons, but because sometimes we run out of eggs.  (No chickens in our back yard.. pout..) Also because pumpkin pie spice was on sale around Thanksgiving and I purchased a larger tin than normal. 

Here is the recipe!  I signed up for email delivery from Taste Of Home, and they send me a recipe for the day.  That is how we came to try this one.  Easy squeezy, and just the right amount of spice.  I made one and a half batches, it made 13 pancakes.  With my small numbers right now, that fed all of the kids breakfast for two days.  2 pancakes each.  This recipe earned a spot in the recipe tin!  Do you write notes on your recipes?  I do, it is so helpful later on. 
Song of the day today- Toni Basil "Mickey".  Happy Thursday!  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment