1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Calendar Art

Happy New Year!  I am extremely thrilled that preschool is back in session!  Now that Christmas has passed, I can share with you the calendar art that we worked on as Christmas gifts to parents.   I have completed this project before with Henle House, but it has been a few years.  I ordered the set of twelve blank calendars HERE AT DISCOUNT SCHOOL SUPPLY.  Here is what I love the most about them= they are completely blank, so when I have leftovers they are good to use for any year.  I spent some time filling in all of the days for each calendar. 
We created eight calendars, one for each enrolled child.  I loved the art so much this time that I should've had one of my kids create one for me.  I didn't though- and now I regret that!  I use one of these calendars each year for tax purposes to keep track of my hours each day.  We created handprint penguins for January.
A Valentine for February.
A painted rainbow with a pot of gold for March.
Two Spring ducks for April.
Fingerprint poppies for May.
A clown fish in a tank for June.
Each child in a hot air balloon for July. 
A night owl for August.
♥A fingerpaint Fall tree for September! ♥
Two bats for October.
A thankful turkey for November.
And last, but not least, a torn paper snowman for December.  
The kids each wrapped their special art calendar to take home and place under the Christmas tree.  It was so much work!! We managed to finish it all in two crazy weeks.  
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment