1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Painting Purple, & We Miss Summer

I love the purple paint.  I am still figuring out how to operate my camera, and the color seems off in this photo.  The Crayola paint is much bolder in person.
We are now looking at and counting to nine!
The kids glued the number nine onto their papers.
We are looking for purple items each day, too.  I thought that purple paint was perfect for filling in the white space around the number nine.  It's nice to work with several mediums at the art table.  Paper, paint and glue.
Next, we added nine glue blobs onto the paper and the kids glued nine foam shapes around the number nine.
 Each child spent some time with me and we counted together.  
I love the bright colors on the art wall!  Especially since it is so gray outside.  Several of the kids are missing summer.
I miss it, too!  I miss digging in the gardens and feeling the sunshine.  I miss hearing the morning birds chirping.  I just keep reminding the kids that God has the seasons timed just perfect, and that in due time, Spring will arrive. 
♥  Meanwhile, just stare at this for a while.  ♥
At least until you can hear the water.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment