1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Goofing Off Is Necessary


We felt like goofing off.  We got out the dress up and I thought it would be fun to try to take an "ussie", as my teenager always corrects me when I call it a "selfie".  It took a while because I am still trying to figure out the new camera. 
Forgot to look at the lens..  Where were the rest of us?
Wait.. what?
Well, there are some of them.
Foggy day today.. and feeling a bit sideways.
Do you think I was driving her crazy?  (On the left.. her expression made me laugh out loud this morning.)
On to the next bit of Tom-Foolery.  The good old "run and slide."  These floors are a wonderland for kids in socks.  
I'm telling you- sometimes it is the most useless parts of our days that make them stand out. 
Chippy was here for quite a while yesterday!  She ate the entire cob of corn and then came to ask for peanuts.
Hooray for a camera that has a powerful zoom!  I didn't even have to open the back door to get this shot. 
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

1 comment: