1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Surrendered To "Frozen"

Yesterday we worked on a simple 1-10 connect the dots worksheet.  To add time to our table work, they glued the worksheet onto a piece of construction paper that had holes punched in it for lacing.
The kids worked away.  I was encouraging them to use colors of the actual items in the picture.  A lion could be orange, yellow or brown.  Leaves are green.  Most of them thought about it.
I added some tape to the end of a generous piece of yarn for lacing. 
They worked for quite a while!
We have another child who is learning that she can write her name! 
The final product was beautiful!
Out we went, into the cold sunshine.  It is so muddy in the back yard. 
They enjoyed playing "race".
See the path they have created?  
So, this morning I surrendered to the "Frozen" soundtrack.  I saw the movie with my family when it came out, and haven't watched it since.  The over use of the soundtrack made me crazy and I refused to hear it in the house.  I thought I'd surprise the kids this morning because I know that they ALL love the soundtrack.  Right now they are all yelling every word along with the soundtrack at the top of their lungs.  Worth..Every..Penny.
I'm a music lover.  It makes them happy to hear music that they love, too.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment