1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Back To Normal

The pencils have come out of the cabinet.  The kids can all hold the crayon correctly, and since the crayon is a little bit larger and easier to learn with- that is what we use to write with for the first few months of preschool.  We have now switched to pencils.
We are now working on the letter Ii and the number 8.
We completed a simple task for the letter Ii.  The kids glued the ice cream cone together onto their papers and moved on to trace and write their own letter i's. 
Those who can do it, wrote their name using a fine tip marker.  I have three preschoolers right now who will start kindergarten in September.  How will my heart go on?
They are so smart!
At the little red table, the kids enjoyed the geoboards and rubber bands. 
Meanwhile, we had a crazy sloppy storm in Washington that caused flooding.  
This is the state of our back yard all winter, every winter.  MUD.
I think he's hiding from the mud.
I miss gardening.  Now that the Wisteria has dropped it's leaves, I can prune it.  The pruned apple tree needs pruning again, too.  I'm very happy that I received a new set of garden pruners for Christmas.  My old ones were held together by an ill fitting screw- one we found in the garage to help it hang on for just....  one... more....snip... 
Hey!!  Something amazing has happened-- the new Annie soundtrack.  I have not seen the movie, but I can tell you I was pretty nervous about the remake because the original soundtrack is so dear to me.  I love the new version.   The kids have a dance party every time "Hard Knock Life" comes on, and Cameron Diaz does a wonderful job with "Little Girls".  (Believe me, I was skeptical.) 
♪Brilliantly done!!  I love a good remake. ♪
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment