1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter Snowglobe/Seahawks/American Sniper

Last Thursday we created some winter scene snowglobes.  Doesn't it look beautiful? 
We began by gluing the globe onto the base.  They glued trees into the globe.  
The kids painted some snow into their globe using a Q-Tip.
Paint...paint...paint..
I can't believe that I didn't take a photo of the art wall.  The globes all turned out wonderful!  A simple project to celebrate winter, even though our winter feels like early Spring at times. 
Meanwhile- how about the Seahawks vs. Packers game?  You would not believe the wide range of emotions and the amount of times we turned the t.v. off, and back on.  I cannot believe the Seahawks won-- the Packers really played well.  My brother works for a printing company in Seattle and was up all night printing T-Shirts for all of us to buy!  I'm in the market for a new shirt.  
Another note: Adam and I went to see 'American Sniper' last night.  Talk about a wide range of emotions!!  It was a very good movie, (how do you rate someone's personal experience?) but a warning- it was really hard to watch at times.  War is brutal, and the movie didn't sugar coat anything. 
So after an intense Seahawks game, we saw an intense movie and now I'm pretty sure I need a massage to work the kinks out of my shoulders. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment