1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, November 24, 2014

So Much Is Happening

So much is happening here lately that the schedule was thrown out on Friday and I don't have any photos to share.  We had a free day because I cleaned out the fridge and sent a bit too much food down the garbage disposal that clogged a pipe.  Have you ever experienced a day when just one thing happened that threw you off schedule for the whole rest of the day?  I couldn't organize myself and was consumed with trying to fix it, to no avail.   It was a two person job, and I don't have that luxury during the work day.
The little red table has been a work station for our big project, so no manipulatives have been set out.  The good news is that we are ahead of schedule!
 I did snap this photo of the kids, all snuggled up and ready for their 25 minutes of cartoons.  This is such a good way for them to thaw out and relax after a cold outside play time. 
Smudge looked so relaxed I worried that he might topple over.  He didn't.
Quick update on the boys- Aiden successfully finished his first season of soccer!  I'm glad he stuck with it.  
Ethan, the introvert, tried out for the school play and got a speaking part!  Those of you who know him, know that this is really unique for Ethan.  I'm very excited to see him coming out of his shell!  I suppose when he decides to do something on his own terms, he has a completely different perspective.   He will play "Mike TV" in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. 
Are you all gearing up for Thanksgiving?  We will spend it at my Grandma's house this year.  I'm on the hunt for rhubarb to make a strawberry rhubarb pie and am having a hard time finding some.  I might have to make pumpkin instead. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment