1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Moving Along!

Chippy, our squirrel, let me touch her on the back yesterday for the first time in 5 years.  Look at her beautiful round belly.  She's ready for winter!  Now that the fruit trees have been picked clean, she has been visiting us often.  
We are plugging along in our preschool schedule!  The triangle shape is being talked about and noticed around the house. 
We worked on the triangle worksheet.  I have been extremely busy with the kids as we have begun a large project together.  No details-- sorry!  It's a surprise that we don't want to give away to parents just yet.  It takes a lot of my time because of the kids' different schedules.  Because of the extra work load, I may have to resort to actually using the worksheets I have planned just to save time.
The kids did a great job finding and coloring only the triangles.
It is now scarf, hat and glove weather!  I've got ample supply of each in a cubby for the kids to use.  Our bus stop walks have been very chilly!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment