1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

F Is For Fox

Imagine my surprise when I realized this morning that I only took two photos of our work at the table yesterday.  Neither one of the two shows the completed project.  My mind must've been occupied by other things. We created a fox!  Let me redeem myself by sending you to the Pinterest link that I pinned.  You can see it HERE!  
We worked until we had created our foxes.  
As we continue our talking about being thankful, the idea of what to be thankful for in a child's mind tends to be things like toys and parents.  In group time yesterday, a couple of the kids had their minds blown when we talked about how important it is to be thankful for the things that we truly need.  One child said, "socks?"  Yes, we do need socks!  Imagine if we didn't have socks, and how cold and uncomfortable our feet would be without them.  The wheels were turning now.  "Beds?"  "FOOD!"  We are truly thankful for the things that we need. I'm glad that some of the kids understand that.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment