1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Blustery Day

It was a blustery day yesterday!  One of these years I might go ahead and purchase a leaf blower.  The rain kept us tucked away inside Henle House.
We worked on the number 5 and the letter E.  I wasn't feeling well and resorted to worksheets.  I'm amazed that we got anything completed!
The kids counted and traced the number 5.
I did THIS.  Honey lemon tea, soda crackers to offset my upset tummy from taking too much sinus medication.  I couldn't taste the tea.  Nothing was working.   I felt like a zombie. 
We worked on the letter Ee, and the kids are doing a beautiful job!
My hero returned early so I could take myself to the doctor.  It's funny, because I guessed that they would all be playing a game together when I returned.  Adam is really good about that! 
Thank you Lord for antibiotics.  I am already feeling better this morning.
At the little red table this morning, the Halloween stuff in the sensory bin has been replaced with some craft sticks and feathers. 
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment