1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Brown Triangle Art

We are working on the color brown and the triangle shape.  A simple way to use this is to give the kids a pile of brown triangles and let them create whatever they want to create.
The possibilities are endless!
The kids played around with the triangles until they each had an idea, and then they just worked at their own pace.  She was creating a unicorn flying horse.
He pieced together a space ship!
I cannot believe that I didn't take photos of the finished products.  I did pull each child aside and asked them to explain to me what they had created, and I wrote down their comments, word for word.  This is a simple and fun project.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
♫Now playing at Henle House- "Soulseeker" by Thomas Bergersen.♫
Yes- I'm still loving this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment