1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

F Is For Fish

We are working on the letter Ff right now.   We had the perfect opportunity to create some fish because I had previously traced the fish shapes onto paper and did not have the chance to use them.  It was TWO YEARS ago.  I couldn't bear to throw the pages away and just waited.  For two years.  Until  yesterday when I remembered that I have them.  I am sure glad we used them.  The fish turned out BEAUTIFUL!
I attached the top of the Ff worksheet to the bottom of the fish page.  I still wanted the kids to look at and trace the letter F. 
They worked on that part first.  
The kids were encouraged to color the fish and to use as many bright colors as they wanted to use.  We used the oil pastels.  My favorite medium.
The results were beautiful!  The kids glued an eye onto each fish and up they went on the art wall. 
Easy peasy!  I think that when I originally created the fish pages, it was in reference to the number three.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment