1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Masks

In search of  a quick project yesterday, I pulled out some foam stickers and some old masks that are in a supply bin.  Just a simple project to pass some of our morning time.
The boys colored their masks and added some stickers.  They both chose vehicle stickers.
"Miss Cole, let's dance with our masks on!"  Well, alright!  The music was turned up and we danced away.
Out we went into the light rain.  The boys didn't mind.  They ran around, all smiles, feeling the rain and being heroes in their masks.  I love a good rain in the summer time.  
It's nice to take a break when I would normally be watering the gardens. 
Meanwhile, I asked the handsome hubby if he would create a new corn feeder for Chippy.  This morning she arrived and found her gift!  For those of you who are locals, McDaniels Do-It Center has the opportunity for you to sign up for a birthday gift.  They send out a gift certificate every year for $10.00.  I usually go in and use that for corn for Chippy or for a large bag of bird seed for the feathery friends.  
Her peanuts were placed there to let her know it's a safe place for her.  
The blog will take a break until next week!  We are going to visit with family and see the beautiful Oregon coast.  I am very excited for things to return to normal next week!  So many kiddos are on vacation this week that I am bumping into walls trying to keep busy. :)  Come on, September!! Hurry!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday that is my Friday!♥♥♥

1 comment: