1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

$1 Movie Day

It's summer again, and returning with the season are the weekly scheduled $1 movies.  I had forgotten about this and it came to mind yesterday when I was trying to find something to do with the kids.  You can check out the Regal Cinema Summer Movie Express schedule at THIS link.  Just type in your zip code and it will show you what is playing at the theater near you.  Tuesday and Wednesdays at 10:00 AM.  Each movie was playing on several screens, so we had no problem finding seats.  Even if they were closer to the screen.
"Why do you take so many pictures all of the time?" 
My boys were less than enthused about the photo.  ANYWAY-- we saw 'Epic', and I hadn't seen that one.   The day my hubby took our kids to see it, I was sick on the couch.  The movie was pretty good!
The whole field trip cost me $13.00.  $5 to get the five of us in, and $8ish for a large popcorn to share.  I skipped the drink to avoid a million trips to the restroom. 
Looking for mill ends to burn this winter?  I love these.  They are dry, no sap, small and easy to handle, and they make great kindling to get the fire started.  I had to order some because it just makes life easier for me.  Last year we only burned mill ends the entire winter.  This year I hadn't found anyone who would deliver for a decent price, so we ordered a cord of regular firewood.  Yesterday, I found an ad and ordered these.  Call Dave (I THINK that was his name, sorry!)  at 425-308-1628 and for $60 you can get a load delivered to you near Oso.  Anywhere else in Snohomish County, the fee is $85.  He said the more loads you need, the better the deal gets.  I'm saving his number for next summer so we can just stock up on this stuff.  He said he delivers all year long, so any time is good.   
Not sure if we will escape today.  Maybe we will take a trip to the farm stand to  pick up some zucchini and peaches.  I've got some wood to stack!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment