1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Escape, Day Three

We loaded up again.  Two of the kids in this van are starting at new schools this September, and I thought it would be fun to take them to both of the playgrounds so they could get excited.  I had a quick mission to complete first.
Zucchini was the goal, but I left with something else instead.  My beautiful Mom is having a birthday soon.  I won't tell you what we picked up, just incase she reads this. 
They cannot avoid the group photo.  Aiden opted out.  Look at their faces!!  I suppose it gets boring to smile at my camera for the MILLIONTH time....  This is the best photo ever.
I love Snohomish.  We are so lucky to live here.  See that cool barn?  It's on it's last leg, but it sits there in all of it's glory looking beautiful. 
Stocker Farms market is a cute little place.  I like to swing by here and pick up giant zucchini for a buck to shred and freeze for bread making in the winter.  They didn't have any yet. 
We found some honey sticks.  The kids all chose one to try.
Yum blueberries!!  I learned the hard way that my body will no longer tolerate blueberries.  Insert sad face HERE. 
Here we arrived at the first stop-- one of the kids will start kindergarten here.  Unfortunately, the playground was locked.  That was a bummer!! They have wonderful swings.  We got a good look and drove on to the next school.
Aiden will start 3rd grade here in September.  He'll be walking to school with his brother.  I can't believe how fast our babies are growing.  This weekend my daughter is getting her drivers permit.  I feel like I was just pushing her around in a stroller. 
We visited this playground once last summer.  
The kids couldn't believe that I played on the spider bars when I was a kid, too.  This toy is an oldy, but a goody!  
He was a bit scared when he realized how high up he was.  "Let me take your picture!"  I had to capture him being proud of his climb.
This slide looks ugly, but it's pretty awesome for a plastic slide.  See how high it is off the ground?  It's always the older toys that are the best.
It was another awesome day out of the house.  Today- we are staying put.   Day two of "I have some wood to stack."  We'll see if I get it done this time.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
Throwback photo- my babies after a walk on a wooded trail.  Stephanie- 9, Ethan-4, Aiden 2.  **Smooch**

No comments:

Post a Comment