1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bustling Again

Yesterday we got out some pom pom animal kits that we've been trying to use up for the last three years.  It's the craft that never ends!  Each kit contained some foam shapes and pom poms to glue on.  We turned ours into puppets.
I was helping quite a bit with the tacky glue.  I love tacky glue because it is strong.  When we create something to play with, we can all rest assured that after nap time the project will be dry and ready for play.
The kids glued the pieces on.
Everyone created two puppets.
The easiest way to turn something into a puppet is to add a stick.  I like the large craft sticks, but in a bind a small one will do.  Sticks or straws would work well, too.
I cannot believe that there was not a photo taken of all of the completed puppets.  They were cute.
Out we ran into the sunshine!  It dawned on me that while I am ready for the cloudy and cool weather, I have forgotten that in the mid winder I will already be missing this sun.  We must enjoy every last drop of it!
This house is bustling with joyful noise once again!  I am so thankful for the kids that spend their time here.  
I am at my most efficient when the house is bursting at the seams.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment