1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Free Time

Last week we continued to enjoy the sunshine.  Two girls enjoyed some shadow play on the back of the house.
"Look!!" 
I looked, over and over again. :)
We had a sit down at the bistro table.  When I sit there, a girl or two usually joins me.  It's like an invitation to have a conversation.  I suppose the boys aren't interested much in sitting at the cute table for some girl talk.
There were giggles about sharing the chair.
One loves the attention from an older friend.
Afternoon free time is the best!  I found myself with some free time over the weekend when I was preparing to can some peaches.  I opened the box only to find that I had waited a day too long to take care of them-- they were already on their last leg when they arrived at the house Thursday.  Out the moldy peaches went and into the rope chair I went instead.  It was a good thing, too.  I drank a smoothie that upset my stomach and ended up sleeping in the rope chair for a bit.
Only nine days until our kids go back to school!  Our morning routine will not be as relaxed as this photo shows.  I'm looking forward to the hustle and bustle of morning lunch packing, rushing kids to the breakfast table as they arrive-- making sure everyone has their shoes on and remembering how to walk in a line to the bus stop.  Hurry up, next week!! 
Please pray today for one of our little guys who is home with a fever. :(   That is never fun.
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment