1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, June 1, 2012

A Book & A Craft

My snuggie pie (Aiden) came home from kindergarten with this book in his backpack- the kids at school have been really blessed with a lot of free books this year!  I thought this one was a great book and we used it for our activity yesterday. Under The Silvery Moon by Colleen McKeown.
The whole book rhymes, and the illustrations are beautiful.  It's a story about a kitten who can't sleep because of all of the happenings under the moon at night. 
We decided to create our own silvery moons.
We colored our gray moons.
Oil pastels were perfect for this project.
They weren't silvery enough, so we used a finger to spread some silver glitter glue around our moons.
Look who showed up soaking wet and hungry?  Chippy.  He still visits every day.
To finish our project, we glued on some mice, and drew our versions of fireflies.  I think they turned out pretty cute! Happy Friday!  Rain rain GO AWAY!  I'm going to have to start praying for grace.  ♥♥♥
Song for today is Count On Me by Bruno Mars. I still think he sounds like Hanson. That's why I like him I suppose.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment