1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Team Work=Answered Prayer

The rain turned off for two days, so I don't have any photos of projects or anything to share because we just played outside.  I defend that choice- playing outside sparks imagination, creativity,  exploration and exercise.  Meanwhile, changes are coming.  Adam and I are officially teaming up together at Henle House in mid July! We met years ago at Kids Country in Monroe.  He would often be placed in my classroom as an assistant.  Looks like we will be working together again.   Adam has been struggling to find part time work that is steady over the past couple of months.  He was always here, not knowing what else to do.  We have been toying with the idea of making him an employee for months now.   This would allow us to bring in more kiddos, making up for his missing part time work.  It takes a certain kind of man to be willing to participate in something like this- I am blessed.  When I was taking classes in March, I learned how difficult it is with so many childcare owners and their husbands not willing to be participants.  Adam is quite the opposite. Pray for us! I know the toll that working with my husband and then living with him can take. :)
Meanwhile, when in doubt, half way out.  I don't apologize for excessive photos of our cat and squirrel.  They're family.  Happy Friday!♥♥♥
Song for today is called Bloom by The Paper Kites.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment