1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Volcano!

There were two bored boys Friday afternoon.  I got out the volcano, a $5 toy I purchased from our local toy store that shut down last year. :(  (Rowdy Rascals)  You know the drill, add baking soda and vinegar.
I showed them what would happen- look at the smiles!
They couldn't wait to try.  I like this project to be outside- no vinegar mess in the house.   I 'm still trying to be messy.♥
Scoop some baking soda..
I poured some vinegar into a small bowl and gave the kids a medicine dispenser to suck it up and shoot it into the volcano.  It worked out great!
"Whoooaaa! Volcano!!"  Congratulatory back pats came soon after.
It was tough to take turns.  Should've purchased two volcanoes.  This is a great project in a cup, too.  Or even a plate.  Anything you have will do!
Warning...
Excessive smiles will follow! Happy Monday!♥♥♥
Song for today is a bright little tune- great for our historically rainy June. It's only in the 50s right now is rainy Snohomish. Jack Johnson sings "Better Together."♫

No comments:

Post a Comment