1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Add Eyes

We had some free art last week.  Free art means that I just get out a bunch of stuff for the kids to choose from, give them some paper, and they create whatever comes to mind.  At the ages they are, they like to just copy each other.  I try to encourage them to focus on their own ideas, but either way, they are creating something they choose.  The feathers came alive when I offered some googly eyes.  I love those little creatures!
This turned out to be a sparkly whale.  I love how kids draw most living things with a smile. 
I try to get the kids to tell me what it is they believe they have created and then jot it down on the paper so moms and dads can view it.  The kids always know what they made- this was clearly (?) a guy.  He told me matter of factly. Happy Monday!  I hope it is sunny and warm where you are, it is very cold and rainy here, again. Right about now, every year I need to supplement with vitamin D to avoid a weather induced depression.  I find that it does really help! ♥♥♥
Now playing at Henle House, Disney's Mambo #5. ♫ Can't help but dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment