1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Caterpillar Art

While waiting for the rain to stop, we created caterpillars!  I cut out some construction paper circles ahead of time, but asked each child what color they would like their caterpillar to be.
They glued the circles on, drew on some legs, glued on some eyes, and gave them some polk-a-dots.  To take up a few more minutes, I encouraged them to color in some grass, even though the paper was already green.  They were happy to do that.
Love this pink caterpillar- I just knew she would choose that color!  
Here Chippy is, serenading us through the door. ♫  I sure wish we could snuggle him.  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥ Day 2 of sun for us before we drop back down into the 60s and have rain for five days. 
Here's something funky for you this morning- I think they call themselves Sweet Sweet Moon, and the song is called "I see things that you don't see and that is blue blue black and Dylan."  Well, ok then! It's a bit odd at the high notes, but truly entertaining to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment