1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, June 15, 2012

☼You Are My Sunshine☼

♫You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..
You make me happ--y when skies are grey..
You'll never know dear, how much I love you♥,
Please don't take my sunshine away.♫
We learned a new song this week.  We thought we'd just make our own sunshine since the real one hasn't been out in waaaaay too long. (two weeks?)
I cut out a sunshine shape.  The kids glued on some orange triangles.
Glue..stick..glue.. stick.. we sure do a lot of glue sticking.
I gave them each a swirl of gold glitter glue to smear around on the sunshine to make it sparkle.☼
Sometimes the kids don't remember the song after they go home.  I like to send a copy of the words with them so the parents can be involved, too.  We taped the words onto the back of our sunshines.
They liked having a prop to sing with!  We also made sure to do sign language at the "I love you" spot.  Sorry if there is link spam in my post- it just keeps popping up. Happy Friday!♥♥♥
Song for today brings tears, grab a tissue.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment